Friday, April 2, 2010

about me

my name is chelsea galkoski. i am 17 years old. i am born and raised here in san diego. i have a pretty outrageous family. i have 4 sisters and two brothers. i would have had 5 brothers but two got adopted out at birth and one died at 3 months of age. i have a pretty close relationship with my mother and i talk to her about everything. i myself am a mother. i gave birth to my daughter Maliyah Renee Wilson on January 29, 2010 at Grossmont Hospital. she weighed 9lbs and 60z and was 22inches long. she was a healthy and happy baby. her dad and i are always off and on, we fight a lot. he is 20 and goes to college for mechanics. i currently am still in high school in my senior year. i hope to grduate, get my own apartmet, a job, and go to college to pursue some kind of career to not only create a better future for myself but also for m.y daughter so she is always healthy and happy because i want her to have everythig i didnt and i dont ever want her to go with out. also so im not another satistic in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment