Friday, June 4, 2010

my goals

My goals for the next 10 weeks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.)to get a job so i can provide for me and my baby

how im going to reach my goal:

a.)apply for job positions
b.)make calls to those jobs
c.) if a get the job go to the interview on put on a first good impression and to do to the best of my ability anwser the questions they ask professionally
d.) if i get the job to full potential do all the tasks the position requires and asks for

2.) to do the independent courses given to me so i can catch up on my credits and graduate

how i am going to reach my goals:

a.) staying focused and motivated
b.)letting go of the fun extra cirricular activities and set time for them
c.)ask for help if i need it
d.)come to school on time and ready to learn

3.) to eat and be healthier

how i am going to reach my goals:

a.)by not drinking alot of soda
b.)setting limits to what i do eat thats not healthy
c.)drink water
d.)buying healthier foods
e.)eating smaller portion sizes
f.)stop buying and supporting fast food

1 comment:

  1. as always, very specific and well-stated chelsea!!
    ps - boundaries ...

    ReplyDelete